Of the data available in your business system, is the most important data getting to the people who need it?
SIMMS Inventory Management software provides you with easy transformations of your data into meaningful, valuable information.
Are customers forced to purchase from your competitors in order to get what they want?
Lost sales create a false image of lower demand, which in turn makes a retailer order and allocate less inventory to stores in the future.
When products don’t sell well at specific stores, retailers are forced to markdown inventory in order to clear the inventory.
SIMMS provides you with numerous ways to find the weaknesses in your current system and then helps you implement improvements. These two goals are the driving purpose behind analytics.
With SIMMS, you can:
- Achieve detailed views of your accounting processes and access deep analysis with capabilities to organize your data hierarchically for multi-level reporting. Take control of your accounting processes by using SIMMS.
- Define the information that is important to your business and analyze financial data by whatever criteria you require. Seamless integration
- Find and analyze transactions with precision across your entire organization with seamless integration available in KCSI Business Solutions–SIMMS® General Ledger, Receivables, Payables, Inventory, Sales Order Processing, Purchase Order Processing, Kitting and other options. Transform your KCSI Business Solution Data
- Focus on the financial data you need to make better business decisions by including or restricting report content that is relevant to your organization’s reporting needs.
- SIMMS data can be transformed into presentation-quality information so you can make better business decisions, with compelling views of business data created easier and faster than ever before.
SIMMS Inventory Software Can Help Improve Your Decision Making
SIMMS provides a wide array of customizable and flexible reports options that range from simple details to advanced analysis. You can transform your data into valuable information immediately accessible to the decision-makers in your company.