RESULTS GUARANTEED WITH KCSI
KCSI guarantees results by providing a full-range of powerful customized programming, accounting solutions, salesand-
time management solutions, technical support, web, e-commerce, and interactive services to companies around
the globe. Our expertise in the rapidly changing array of internet technology provides our clients with strategically
appropriate solutions targeted to ensure optimal results.
Our diversified experience saves our clients money. We have a solid core of programmers and understand what a
The birth of SIMMS Inventory Management Software: Why KCSI Built SIMMS Inventory Software
Requirement: In 1997 we realized that the major gap in business/accounting software was true inventory control, companies needed to increase efficiency to maintain profitability. This involved being able to integrate all departments with every area of inventory management within one system while being able to track different types of detailed information about every little widget.
- Large inventory management solutions were cost prohibitive, too complex, and involved long implementation and training timeframes
- Other available solutions required multiple systems for different departmental functions
- In order to get all of the required inventory control functionality the market was seeking, several different packages were required to provide individual pieces of what the market required
- - Existing accounting or inventory control systems had no enterprise-wide integration
- To get all of the requirements for unique companies there would be a very high cost for customization
Knowing we could build a better mousetrap, SIMMS was born...
We work using the following two service models:
• Project by Project - if you have just one project in mind this is likely the best solution for you. We start off with
an initial consultation to give you a rough estimate and determine if the project is feasible. We then work with you
to define the scope of the project, tell you what the price is going to be and how long the project is going to take.
We sign an agreement, get the deposit and start the work. We go through various stages of project planning,
development and testing. Once the project is completed any additions or modifications will be considered as a
separate project and will be priced and scheduled as another project.
• Service Level Agreement - if you require ongoing work this is the best solution for you. We work according to
a schedule and book work in advance. This allows us to maintain lower prices because all of our developers are
always busy with work. Main purpose of a service level agreement is to allocate time for you in our schedule to
ensure that work can be done when you need it. It quantifies the minimum acceptable level of service to you by
spelling out the number of hours that will be allocated to you on an ongoing basis, response time for regular work
and emergencies, etc.
JUST A FEW OF THE MANY ACCOMPLISHMENTS KCSI HAS MADE...
• SIMMS Inventory Software - developed in 1997 by KCSI, Today, major Fortune 500 corporations, governments
and military organizations incorporate SIMMS into their inventory control solutions. SIMMS customers now span the
globe, a testament to our superior design that accelerates the learning curve and gives our clients what they need—
rock solid inventory control. (http://www.simmssoftware.com)
• CRMUnleashed - KCSI developed CRMUnleashed, a web-based customer support, case management and CRM
software solution, that is quickly becoming the case management, customer support solution of choice around the
• PLP - Developed by KCSI the Personal Life Planning software is used by government care homes all over BC in
order to manage the people in there care, the program was built with the ability to learn and evolve (AI).
• GetIT-Organized.com - An iPhone application created by KCSI, How important are your passwords, network
environment and server information? Think about it. All your money, bank accounts, financial info, web login
information and everything else you need to keep private is protected by passwords. Now what about your server
and workstation system information, email account info, network info, routing information and IT system info
information? Trust your important information to the security and convenience of Get IT Organized™ anywhere.
“Delta Community Living Society has worked with Kornyk Computer Solutions International,
Inc. since 2000. The society was in need of a programmer for a complicated project and KCSI
completed the job for us, on time and within budget, since then we have used them for our ongoing
software development needs. The work is always finished to our satisfaction. KCSI staff is good at
understanding our requirements and putting that into action.“
Doug Wollard - Delta Community Living Society