With the Order Fulfillment Module, you can:
- View the current sales demands in one simple, customizable grid
- View the customers, item descriptions, order numbers, proposed ship dates, quantities on purchase orders and quantities ordered, and many more details
- Generate purchase orders for item shortages related to many orders at one time
- Process invoices for many sales orders at once filling them in the process
- Process picking sheets for several orders in a single session
- Transfer stock items between locations for mass orders, filling them from all available locations, all at once
You can generate new invoices, or invoice from an entire sales order or partially issue a sales order as much as required until the entire sales order has been issued, thereby creating separate invoices for the filling of each partial sales order.
Sales orders let you complete sales for your customers by reserving the stock instead of depleting it, which further lets you invoice and ship against the initial order, both in part or as a whole.
SIMMS provides a robust Quoting Module to provide your sales team the tools they need to close the sale – item costs can be seen, quoted prices can be increased by a decided percentile over their respective costs, and many more details can be seen and handled quickly and accurately.