Tracking materials and time has never been easier than with SIMMS. You can coordinate your home inventory, add specifics about your belongings, and access the information at any time afterwards. You can add your digital pictures collection by simply dragging and dropping them into the program.
SIMMS’ categories and locations, and anytime you want you can drag and drop items between them. Repair and maintenance histories of equipment, print a home inventory report for insurance purposes (including digital photos, manuals and specs), backup your important data for safekeeping. Your home inventory has never been safer or better organized.
You can coordinate your paint colors for current (and past) renovations instead of hunting for old papers stuffed somewhere in old boxes – SIMMS puts them all at your fingertips whenever you need. If fires or earthquakes, floods or tornadoes, occur, all of your possessions are listed and backed-up to help you recover. SIMMS complete home inventory and renovation software helps you track and complete your project on your terms. From insurance to warranty information, from building materials to expenses – SIMMS 2014 coordinates it all for you.
SIMMS Home Improvement Inventory Software features:
- Coordinate your home inventory for any number if residences
- Initiate custom locations and categories based on your choices for organization
- Maintain your book, CD and DVD collections database form
- Master an unlimited number of digital pictures, documents and specs
- Perform immediate searches for any items
- Preserve insurance and warranty data permanently
- Print reports based on unlimited organizational criteria
- Secure all information using multiple copies of data backups off-site
- Track costs for home improvement and repair