Benefits — SIMMS Construction Inventory Management Software
- See savings from improved efficiency by monitoring serialized and non-serialized inventory and by working in conjunction with automatic PO generation
- Manage your inventory by sending instant notifications when a minimum inventory level is reached and receiving alerts when shipments are delayed
- View inventory usage and sales online, allowing you to have greater control of, and access to, your information
Features — Inventory Management Software
- View real-time information from the inventory item record, including:
- Stock status by location
- POs (with drill-down detail)
- Bill of Material
- Uses in other equipment's BOMs
- COP sales
- Serial/lot numbers
- Year to date summary
- Special pricing
- Store an unlimited number of warehouse, truck and shop order locations
- Cross reference vendor and customer part number
- Take advantage of lot control/refrigerant tracking
- Set costing to location or serialized item using standard cost, average cost or last cost
- Supports BOMs/components that handle multiple subassemblies and inventory- or job-centric costing options
- Supports special client pricing with unit pricing/markups and price codes
SIMMS is a comprehensive, integrated system of application software
addressing every major facet of construction information management: Interfaces with estimating products; Financial Accounting; BOM; Project Management; and Operations Management.
Inventory control automates the process of tracking parts by automatically adjusting inventory whenever you create a transaction involving a part. SIMMS enables you to easily track material and costs. You can also manage common and commingled inventory. The Material Planning window provides an in-depth netting evaluation of your complete supply and demand situation for your parts. The extensive reporting capabilities provide complete profiles of any part in the system.
Excavation/Grading Paving/Material Sales Bridges/Highways Engineered Structures
From bid award to the final billing SIMMS provides a comprehensive solution to the unique Job, Equipment, and Materials Management requirements of the Heavy and Highway construction industry.
Mechanical /Electrical Roofing /Steel Interiors/Other Specialties
Specialty/Subcontractors demand more from construction accounting systems; more detail, more flexibility, and improved integration. SIMMS provides the usability and depth of features required to meet the unique requirements of this industry segment.