A comprehensive module, SIMMS 2016’ Accounts Receivable also integrates with the General Ledger and the rest of the SIMMS Software suite of modules.
- Batch Invoice Printing: Easily select a batch of customers along with various other options and process batch invoicing as you required.
- Payment Processing: SIMMS’ Accounts Receivable module allows you to process payments for customers, enabling them to pay in any currency by cash, cheque, credit card or by applying existing credits on the Easy Payment window.
- Cash Receipts Processing: Automatically apply cash receipts against the oldest invoices or against specific invoices. This allows you to post miscellaneous cash receipts directly against General Ledger accounts and process any pre-payments against invoices not yet recorded.
- Multiple Credit Cards: Store multiple credit cards per customer, including cardholder name and billing address. Storing this information for each credit card allows you to take advantage of the AVS (Address Verification Service).
- Credit Card Processing for Cash Receipts: Posting of credit card payments can be done with ease in SIMMS with the 3rd-party plug-in to Synapse Gateway (Synapse account required).
- Statement Printing: Print statements for a billing cycle, either monthly or quarterly, on standard or custom forms for either one customer or multiple customers.
- Invoice Entry: Automatically calculate due dates, discount due dates, discount amounts, and commission amounts for invoice entries. Enter unlimited sales codes, miscellaneous charges, and add comment lines for each invoice in an easy-to-use grid-based Entry window.
- Manual Cheque Entry: Write ‘on-the-fly’ cheques with little effort, enabling the repayment of your customers’ back credits when such requirements arise.
- Invoice History Printing: Print history invoices for customer numbers, invoice numbers and invoice dates. Re-print Accounts Receivable invoices separately or invoices from the drill-down window in Invoice History.
For an Accounts Receivable and Inventory Management solution, give SIMMS 2016 a try. Visit www.simmssoftware.com or email email@example.com today.
From all of us at KCSI, we wish our American friends, both at home and overseas, a very Happy Thanksgiving!
To all our American clients and friends, have a very Happy Thanksgiving from the SIMMS Team!
Before making any solution for our clients, KCSI must be certain we understand all details of the project, so that we can incorporate all the features as you desire. We will not compromise when it comes to the quality of our work, and we want to make sure it stays that way.
Your company can benefit from existing, rich and proven software solutions that have been running successfully in organizations like your own. All our software is constructed from the ground up and can be upgraded to incorporate any future requirement.
Our record of success goes back 20 years. Let us help your business for the next 20.
Visit us at www.kcsi.ca today or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SIMMS 2016’s Materials Requisition feature permits all sales agents to have their own stand-alone SIMMS system and have their own customers and only one vendor (the host company). Hosts can export customers and inventory items or import and fill material requisitions and back-ordered material requisitions. Agents can import customers, inventory master, filled material requisitions or create material requisitions.
The host (main company) can export inventory from within the program (the item setups) to an XML file. On the agent’s system, the agent subsequently imports the file through the Import Inventory feature. Using the XML format for such data exchanges, both databases remain current and contain identical transactions and transfers.
Material Requisitions runs independently of SIMMS and links to the SIMMS data, and will be installed on both machines and the database connections made will be to local databases: the host/master’s full product database at the host’s site, and the client/agent’s database at the client’s site (the term site here is used as a relative reference, respective of any clients making remote connections to their databases).
The Material Requisitions feature makes the management of agents’ territories and sites easy and quick and guarantees that no steps are missed out in the process of filling the needs of agents and their customers.
SIMMS 2016 software helps companies of all sizes maximize equipment and tool utilization and improve productivity by ensuring the right tool is in the right place when it is needed.
SIMMS Tool Crib provides a powerful Tool and Equipment Management System that allows organizations in any industry to gain control of their tools, equipment or even firearms inventory.
- Enhance visibility of tools and equipment status and location
- Improve productivity and employee efficiency by allowing tool crib attendants to focus on more important tasks
- Increase chain-of-custody tracking
- Read multiple tool tags per transaction resulting in faster transactions
- Reduce tool crib labor expenses
Give SIMMS 2016 a try today: http://simmssoftware.com/inventory-software/Download-Trial.aspx
Koynyk Computer Solutions International (KCSI) can provide the custom programming services or software integration necessary to add EDI capabilities to your existing business software solution or design a stand-alone solution precisely to your needs. Their experienced software developers can help you evaluate the requirements, review existing packages, and implement a cost-effective EDI software solution.
EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) is the computer-to-computer electronic exchange of business data using standard document formats which are widely recognized both nationally and internationally. EDI allows you to eliminate data costly entry errors, improve customer service, speed up the transfer of business data, reduce paperwork and reduce storage and operating costs.
Contact KCSI today to learn more.
A good Supply Chain Management solution provides a comprehensive series of features to support end-to-end processes including return management to accelerate the inspection and handling of defective goods, and automate the processing of claims with suppliers and insurance companies. Handling all lapses in your customers’ workflow can be one of the most important challenges faced by any inventory system, and SIMMS automates item and RMA tracking so they they become second nature to both your users and your customers alike. Communication and order flow must be optimized so that you can handle every sudden development as they occur. Contact KCSI today to learn more about this vital process.
When it comes to convincing a reluctant customer to make a purchase, flowery, glowing praise for your product or service is only going to get you so far. To really get the customer on your side, show your customer how the thing you’re selling will make their life better. Whether it will save them money and time, give them peace of mind, or simply make them feel good, make sure your customer understands exactly how the item you’re selling benefits him in real, practical terms.
This is a common sales tactic. For instance, car dealers let customers go on test drives and guitar salesmen let customers play on their instruments – even department stores let customers try clothes on before they buy them. If the thing you’re selling is intangible or something you can’t let customers touch before buying, think of another way to show customers its value. For instance, if you’re selling solar panels, you might help customers estimate the savings they’ll have on their electricity bill.
An old saying goes, “Sell the benefit, not the product.” Focus on what your product or service allows your customer to do, rather than on the product itself.
Give SIMMS 2016 a free trial today here: http://simmssoftware.com/inventory-software/Download-Trial.aspx
Top companies are already aware that enterprise mobility will potentially transform their business. It is becoming a priority for many firms to shift from a legacy-first to a mobile-first strategy. Emerging mobile hardware and ‘The Cloud’ are merging hardware and software to create greater connectivity. Data collection becomes swifter, cheaper and easier, with the information driving productivity in a proactive manner. KCSI uses the latest in mobile technology to expand your mobile capabilities and drive your mobile-first strategy.