From all of us at KCSI, all the best to you and yours in 2019!
To our customers, clients and partners around the world, we at SIMMS wish a very happy and safe Christmas and a prosperous New Year in 2019!
|If you have any questions for KCSI’s range of software and services please do not hesitate to contact us. Call or e-mail today to find out more about SIMMS Inventory Management Software or KCSI.|
Sales and pre-sales support:
Toll Free :
(Accessible in US and Canada)
|Unit #201 – 31234 Wheel Ave,
Abbotsford, BC V2T 6G9
Meet the KCSI Executive Team:
|KCSI Executive Team|
Accurate stock-taking requires the following steps:
- Name the Supervisor of Stock: the Stock Supervisor is responsible for enforcing that all the procedures are followed and full counts are completed.
- Make clear identification: Be certain to specify identification of all damaged and redundant stock, as well as returned items and unreceived items.
- Set the Start Point: Your tracking method (system) needs to be static and untouched before starting the count.
- Focus on Details: Carefully identify materials accurately and be certain that numbers and units of measure match up.
- Stamp the Samples: Place marks (dates are best) on all items included in the count. This makes checking easy if the counting is interrupted or if it stretches over more than one day. The “left-off” point must be known.
- Second the Motion: Have a second person follow up the counts with their own independent counts. Numbers that don’t match should be re-done until they match.
- New Eyes See Things: When the count is complete, have someone else do a walk-through looking for stamps and seeking out odd and unusual spots for stock, and then confirm that they have been inventoried.
For more ideas on stock-taking, visit www.simmssoftware.com.
SIMMS 2018 Inventory Management system enables users to keep confident control of the security of their data and system.
- Backing-up SIMMS Installer files should be made each time a service pack or full version is released;
- Your company files (SIMMS databases) should be backed-up based on the standard backup schedule of your IT Department. If dozens of transactions occur each week then weekly backups are advised and can be performed manually by any administrative user.
Contact us today to learn the simple step to accomplish true security of your SIMMS system. We take great pride in continuing to build the evolving and practical software package you need to help your business grow.
If you’re new to SIMMS, give it a free trial here: http://simmssoftware.com/inventory-software/Download-Trial.aspx
KCSI’s engineers can resolve any network, software, and hardware questions or problems on your schedule. It is our pleasure.The KCSI team creates powerful internet solutions. We provide answers to today’s toughest and most sought after internet questions.
- Website Development
- Database Integration
- E-commerce Applications
- Virtual Private Networks
- LAN/WAN Networking
These are just a few of the latest technologies that our team has a high level of working knowledge and experience designing and implementing.
Our team serves as a valuable addition to your existing IT team, and we look forward to working with you to find your network requirements and provide solutions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to take your first step towards your networking future.
With the debut of SIMMS Inventory Management software version 2018, the Kit Build Queue is a feature of existing Fulfillment Module. For items you manufacture that are required in Item Fulfillment you can specify the kit build items from a list and indicate the quantity you want to build and add them to the Kit Build Queue in the Fulfillment Manager.
A column indicates the quantity of items that are currently in the Kit Build Queue. You can make changes to the build, update numerous features and print out a wide variety of reports that allow you to monitor the progress of the Fulfillment process.
For a free trial of SIMMS 2018, click here.
At the end of the day, your business software should be your strength and not weakness and it should make things easier for you rather than making them difficult. If you follow the above strategies, you will definitely be able to set your business apart and create a safe niche for yourself in this competitive market. In case you find this whole process quite daunting, you can always get in touch with a software development company to provide you with assistance. In this highly competitive and dynamic world of online marketing, it is very important to be able to evolve with time and for this, you need to have a clear strategy that will help you get an edge over your competitors.
We are KCSI, a software development company in Canada offering a wide range of services like mobile application development, software development, website development, website designing, and online marketing services. For any assistance, feel free to get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com or visit www.simmssoftware.com.
Koynyk Computer Solutions International (KCSI) can provide the custom programming services or software integration necessary to add EDI capabilities to your existing business software solution or design a stand-alone solution precisely to your needs. Their experienced software developers can help you evaluate the requirements, review existing packages, and implement a cost-effective EDI software solution.
EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) is the computer-to-computer electronic exchange of business data using standard document formats which are widely recognized both nationally and internationally. EDI allows you to eliminate data costly entry errors, improve customer service, speed up the transfer of business data, reduce paperwork and reduce storage and operating costs.
KCSI’s flagship software, SIMMS 2018, employs EDI in its reporting features and additional linked-in features to provide instant access to information within the system or to seamlessly and accurately import data into it.