The next goal of computing:
The advantages of choosing KCSI Software are numerous. Here are just some of them:
- Current .NET technology – KCSI employs Microsoft’s most recent .NET capabilities, adding software flexibility and long-lasting compatibility.
- Current Database Technologies – KCSI always employs the most current SQL Server technology, enhancing its data security, greater scalability and higher stability as a software solution.
- Design by business owners like yourself– KCSI software is designed for business owners by business owners.
- Instant Market Leadership – For more than two decades, KCSI has served numerous organizations in many different businesses.
- Quick Return On Investment– KCSI software brings a high and rapid return on investment by improving your revenues, inventory control and business efficiency, all the while keeping your inventory management costs low.
- Rapid Enhancement Roll-Ups – With KCSI, any free SIMMS enhancement request will be added to the upcoming releases, or, if you need a modification now, we can tailor the software to your needs with very little extra cost, giving you immediate results.
- Short Installation – KCSI needs only a tiny implementation cycle –from two days to a week. This is a major reason KCSI software is popular in developing nations.
- Simple Report Customization and Export Functionality- KCSI helps you to export and customize all reports within the program in addition to add your own reports to fit whatever unique needs you may have. Using Crystal Reports, you can make and/or modify new/existing reports.
- Speedy Growth and Improvement – KCSI software goes through rapid change, enhancements, adjustments and growth to suit your demands.
- Versatile Financing Options – KCSI provides attractive leasing options to give the flexibility you need in acquiring not only the SIMMS software solution but that desired hardware to run your business more efficiently.
To learn more, visit www.kcsi.ca today.
At KCSI, our experienced development team creates and develops a wide range of software for numerous professionals and industry leaders. With over two decades of expertise, we build custom packages to answer the requirements of those who opt for our services. From business applications to management solutions, we specialize in developing innovative software products for commercial outlets and other software and technology companies.
Our robust technical skillset and extensive experience developing custom software solutions across a range of platforms and technologies enable us to provide everything our customers need in a reasonable time at a reasonable price.
Contact email@example.com today to learn more about how KCSI can help your software needs.
KCSI helps you define your ideal customized software solution by:
- Adjustment of the workload on your business team
- Best choice for audit trail implementation
- Constant communication and reassessment
- Improvement of your workflow’s best and worst features
- Replacement of manual processes (wherever possible)
- Workflow automation, consolidation and streamlining
KCSI uses a team-based, customer-centric approach to build the most efficient and accurate solutions for your unique needs. The ultimate goal is always a profit-improving, productivity-increasing, easy-to-use software solution.
Contact KCSI today to learn today how customized software will get you closer to the solutions to your challenges than most of the off-the-shelf packages can. Visit www.kcsi.ca today.
KCSI has expertise in the design, development and implementation of custom solutions.
We work with our clients to pinpoint and diagnose the limitations of your current software scenario. We look at whether your current tools can provide what you need. This analysis helps in the critical evaluation, which then leads to a decision to continue with or modify the existing system, or to create a completely new system.
For custom IT solutions, we help identify and define what your new system will need. By the end of this sophisticated step we’ll have a complete understanding and can institute a system design that will suit your needs. In short, we decide on application component identification, calculation details, database design and components; process and functions, and then finally, your security requirements.
Following development and design, elaborate system testing is conducted. Lastly, we conduct detailed reporting to the client and thorough disclosure of our progress. KCSI has successfully completed this cycle numerous times. It’s both time and fiscally effective and efficient.
Give KCSI a look today to get the process started @ www.kcsi.ca.
The greatest single asset any business can have regarding its inventory management is nothing more technical than a human being dedicated to the tasks required by inventory. Many businesses rely on machines from data collectors to security cameras but somewhere in the system must be an individual whose thorough understanding and adherence to sound inventory management standards. Armed with the most complete and easy-to-use tools – such as SIMMS Inventory Management software – this devoted employee can make all the difference to a company’s stock accuracy and customer satisfaction.
Someone must thoroughly understand the importance of supply chain science as well as be the versatile and reliable coordinator of physical ins and outs of the business. Inventory Lead Hands are a saving grace and few others have more knowledge of specifics of what you need.
Contact KCSI today to learn more about how a single person can use SIMMS to keep on top of your stock requirements.
When doing business in the modern commercial strata, companies often have one application to handle one task, a second package to deal with another concern, and possibly others all specialized in their field of mastery. However, getting disparate systems or applications to link together and share information is difficult. The solution to this is to get customized software developed that includes all of your business needs under one umbrella.
If you are an established business or a start-up, KCSI is here to assist you for every step of your software development. We work from concept to analysis to prototype, and then continue through development and, ultimately, deployment of the solution you need. Almost two decades of expertise enable us to understand and build the solution for your needs.
The success of your product requires diversity and versatile technology expertise to develop the custom product that will answer your requirements, improving your real-time data access, streamline your maintenance of the system, and optimize your business processes.
At its base, custom software must be easy to navigate, intuitive and straightforward. It also must function on your devices of choice from mobile to desktop, with the prototype being instantly familiar and the necessary testing being both quick and easy. We also take advantage of automating the tasks that you perform the most often. At the finish, you’ll have what you need in a world-class product.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us help you devise and achieve the inclusive, sophisticated software you need.
With all your business needs that other off-the-shelf software packages do not answer, KCSI offers customized software that gets you in command and on-target quickly easily. If you haven’t found the software that you need to make headway in today’s competitive business market, contact KCSI to provide the services that you need.
Contact KCSI today at email@example.com to find the solution that’s the right price and the right match for you.
KCSI is very proud to offer SIMMS Inventory and Accounting Management software to all our prospective customers. It is an established state-of-the-art computer solution for businesses seeking to make their mark in their respective industries and markets, all for a very reasonable price.
KCSI’s customized quotes ensure that the price you pay factors in all the features and modules in SIMMS that your business needs. For an exact customized price quote structured on your unique requirements, simply fill out the information below and we will provide you with a no-obligation quote based on the ideal product configuration to fit the needs of your business. Or if you prefer, call one of our business consultants toll-free at 1-866-888-5274.
Your detailed price quote will be customized to include:
- Barcode scanner and data collector hardware (barcode printers, data collectors, etc.)
- Custom programming
- On-site training
- Software licenses (based on the number of concurrent users)
- Third-party software add-ons (such as Crystal Reports)
- Training certification