We at SIMMS wish you the very best in 2018!
The advantages of choosing KCSI Software are numerous. Here are just some of them:
- Current .NET technology – KCSI employs Microsoft’s most recent .NET capabilities, adding software flexibility and long-lasting compatibility.
- Current Database Technologies – KCSI always employs the most current SQL Server technology, enhancing its data security, greater scalability and higher stability as a software solution.
- Design by business owners like yourself– KCSI software is designed for business owners by business owners.
- Instant Market Leadership – For more than two decades, KCSI has served numerous organizations in many different businesses.
- Quick Return On Investment– KCSI software brings a high and rapid return on investment by improving your revenues, inventory control and business efficiency, all the while keeping your inventory management costs low.
- Rapid Enhancement Roll-Ups – With KCSI, any free SIMMS enhancement request will be added to the upcoming releases, or, if you need a modification now, we can tailor the software to your needs with very little extra cost, giving you immediate results.
- Short Installation – KCSI needs only a tiny implementation cycle –from two days to a week. This is a major reason KCSI software is popular in developing nations.
- Simple Report Customization and Export Functionality- KCSI helps you to export and customize all reports within the program in addition to add your own reports to fit whatever unique needs you may have. Using Crystal Reports, you can make and/or modify new/existing reports.
- Speedy Growth and Improvement – KCSI software goes through rapid change, enhancements, adjustments and growth to suit your demands.
- Versatile Financing Options – KCSI provides attractive leasing options to give the flexibility you need in acquiring not only the SIMMS software solution but that desired hardware to run your business more efficiently.
To learn more, visit www.kcsi.ca today.
At KCSI, our experienced development team creates and develops a wide range of software for numerous professionals and industry leaders. With over two decades of expertise, we build custom packages to answer the requirements of those who opt for our services. From business applications to management solutions, we specialize in developing innovative software products for commercial outlets and other software and technology companies.
Our robust technical skillset and extensive experience developing custom software solutions across a range of platforms and technologies enable us to provide everything our customers need in a reasonable time at a reasonable price.
Contact email@example.com today to learn more about how KCSI can help your software needs.
KCSI helps you define your ideal customized software solution by:
- Adjustment of the workload on your business team
- Best choice for audit trail implementation
- Constant communication and reassessment
- Improvement of your workflow’s best and worst features
- Replacement of manual processes (wherever possible)
- Workflow automation, consolidation and streamlining
KCSI uses a team-based, customer-centric approach to build the most efficient and accurate solutions for your unique needs. The ultimate goal is always a profit-improving, productivity-increasing, easy-to-use software solution.
Contact KCSI today to learn today how customized software will get you closer to the solutions to your challenges than most of the off-the-shelf packages can. Visit www.kcsi.ca today.
With all your business needs that other off-the-shelf software packages do not answer, KCSI offers customized software that gets you in command and on-target quickly easily. If you haven’t found the software that you need to make headway in today’s competitive business market, contact KCSI to provide the services that you need.
Contact KCSI today at firstname.lastname@example.org to find the solution that’s the right price and the right match for you.
KCSI is now hiring!
We currently are offering one position with the KCSI Team:
Software Beta-Tester and Presenter
To learn more, visit the following URL:
We look forward to hearing from an interested individual with a goal of excellence and a plan to succeed!