KCSI’s engineers can resolve any network, software, and hardware questions or problems on your schedule. It is our pleasure.The KCSI team creates powerful internet solutions. We provide answers to today’s toughest and most sought after internet questions.
- Website Development
- Database Integration
- E-commerce Applications
- Virtual Private Networks
- LAN/WAN Networking
These are just a few of the latest technologies that our team has a high level of working knowledge and experience designing and implementing.
Our team serves as a valuable addition to your existing IT team, and we look forward to working with you to find your network requirements and provide solutions. Contact us at email@example.com to take your first step towards your networking future.
We’ve added the following features and details to SIMMS 2018:
– Added a “purchase order” placeholder for email templates. This placeholder is available for quotes, sales orders, and invoices. Often your customer will give you a purchase order number which you can of course enter on the header of your sales transactions. Now you can include the purchase order number in your emails (sales transactions) that you send from SIMMS. This will make it easy for your customer to quickly reference the purchase order they gave you for their purchases from you.
– Added the transaction status to the header of sales and purchasing transactions. Not every transaction is the same – some might have a status of credit memo, voided, partially returned or fully returned. Now you can easily know the status of a transaction because it is clearly identified in red at the top of the transaction.
– Added an item’s available quantity to the Primary Info tab in the Item Manager. The available quantity is how much of an item is available for sales or manufacturing. Of course, you could always view the available quantity in the Stock Window, but now this information is even more accessible because it is viewable in the Item Manager directly. Also, note in a past upgrade we added an “Available” column to all transaction grids.
– Added the ability to open the Item Manager and Stock Window directly from the Build Kits window. This can be helpful if you need information about a component item, such as how many are on purchase order or perhaps there are pictures of the item you would like to view in the Item Manager. To open either the Item Manager or Stock Window from the Build Kits window, right click on any component item. In the context window that opens, select either Item Manager or Stock Window.
– Added the ability to view the emails you sent to a customer or vendor from their respective managers. You have been able to email your transactions from SIMMS for some time. Now, we have added to the Customer and Vendor Managers an Email tab. All emails you send to either a customer or vendor will be listed in the respective Email tabs. So now you have in a single place a list all the emails you sent to a particular customer or vendor. For instance, you would be able to see the quotes, sales orders, invoices, and statements you sent to a particular customer, all listed in a single place.
We at SIMMS wish you the very best in 2018!
To our customers, clients and partners around the world, we at SIMMS wish a very happy and safe Christmas and a prosperous New Year in 2018!
One of the things we all should consider is when someone is about to invest in a new software package, does the company that makes it and sells it actually USE it themselves? Every amendment, improvement and new feature added to SIMMS 2017 has been designed and tested by the very people who wanted it to exist. Such reliable navigation is to be expected because accurately tracking your time down to the minute, managing your stock and processing your payments – both incoming and outgoing – were initially crucial activities to our company and, thus, became a part of SIMMS 2017 so that they can remain reliable for you.
Here it is twenty-one years after we began and the waters are still just fine. And what’s more important, both our company and our clients are still here. We’ve built a sustainable application that continues to grow and improve with each new version.
Give SIMMS 2017 a try today with a free trial!
We at SIMMS remember all those who have fallen and risen in ultimate service to our nation. By their example, we live a free life today — bless them and honor them always.
SIMMS 2017 Vol. 2 is due for release soon. Please stay tuned…
With all your business needs that other off-the-shelf software packages do not answer, KCSI offers customized software that gets you in command and on-target quickly easily. If you haven’t found the software that you need to make headway in today’s competitive business market, contact KCSI to provide the services that you need.
Contact KCSI today at firstname.lastname@example.org to find the solution that’s the right price and the right match for you.
Here’s a look at some EDI Support details for SIMMS:
SIMMS EDI Support Info
One of the things we all should consider is when someone is about to invest in a new software package, does the company that makes it and sells it actually USE it themselves? Every amendment, improvement and new feature added to SIMMS 2016 has been designed and tested by the very people who wanted it to exist. Such reliable navigation is to be expected because accurately tracking your time down to the minute, managing your stock and processing your payments – both incoming and outgoing – were initially crucial activities to our company and, thus, became a part of SIMMS 2016 so that they can remain reliable for you.
Here it is twenty years after we began and the waters are still just fine. And what’s more important, both our company and our clients are still here. It’s what we hoped for, of course, but mostly it’s what we planned for: our company and our clients’ companies all still afloat, bigger and better than ever.
It’s amazing what sound tools and dedicated work can achieve.
Give SIMMS 2016 a try today with a free trial!