Technology has granted us all more time by creating shortcuts for us to manage our tasks and schedules in a more timely manner.
SIMMS Inventory Management software streamlines many of our necessary stock activities and time-management responsibilities into one package. You can prioritize tasks so that the most pressing issues are cleared from the deck first. You can set reorder points for items that are unique to each location in which they are stored. You can check on supply lead times to know which vendors have never let you down. You can manage your locations first within SIMMS before you commit to the redistribution of the stock in reality.
Contact KCSI today to learn more about how SIMMS can help you take mastery of your time concerns and make every accounting and inventory detail accurate and easy.
For your Vendor-Managed Inventory (VMI) system to succeed, concerns of both your sales force and your distributors need to be resolved.
Here’s a list of the principal ways that such issues can be addressed:
- Employ a complete working model of your proposed VMI model in an off-line instance before actually putting one in place at your company;
- Implement a start-up program with vendor-owned warehouses to prove that your system works, and then do the same later with a distributor-owned warehouse, once the distributor’s questions and concerns have been shown to be minor.
- Institute your sales team as marketers for the VMI model and initiate bonuses for them for each new client they bring in.
- Make the process palatable to manufacturers by including their promotions in your establishment/transition period.
- Use someone as a broker for the initial meetings you have with distributors, members of your sales team and vendors. Take their objective advice to heart and make sure the decisions address concerns of yours and those in your supply chain.
VMIs can only succeed if your supply chain contributes to a mutual benefit of your business and theirs. As an increasing number of companies gravitate into the VMI model, more information on how it works the best becomes available.
SIMMS 2017 is an evolving accounting and inventory package that embraces the VMI model. We at KCSI look forward to helping you achieve your VMI goals, with SIMMS as your primary package. Give SIMMS a free trial now here: http://simmssoftware.com/inventory-software/Download-Trial.aspx
SIMMS 2017’s Serial Number Tracking system manages an unlimited amount of serial numbers from the time they are received into inventory until the time they are issued. This information is permanently recorded in the system, allowing inventory control personnel access to a wealth of historical and validation information.
The information maintained by the Serial Number Tracking system is extremely helpful when returning a defective item to your vendor or when verifying a returned item from your customer. There will be no more endless searching through filing cabinets when you have the SIMMS Inventory Management system. Instead, the information is right at your fingertips, saving you both time and money.
SIMMS Serial Number features:
- Assign serial numbers to items during or immediately following receipt of goods.
- Assign serial numbers to your finished kit builds.
- Assign up to two unique serial numbers per item.
- Automatically generate your serial numbers or secondary user serial numbers with ease.
- Drill down and view serial numbers related to items received or transferred and/or sold.
- Easily assign serial numbers for kit components during a kit build.
- Easily assign/sell serial numbers during or following the invoice.
- Easily integrate barcode reader for items with serial number barcodes.
- Easily select serial numbers during an inventory transfer.
- Report on serial number activity by date, location or serial number.
- Serial numbers can be entered/sold randomly or sequentially.
- Trace a serial number in the system in little time.
- Track specific cost by serial number sold.
Give SIMMS a free trial today for your serial number needs: http://simmssoftware.com/inventory-software/Download-Trial.aspx
SIMMS POS (Point of Sale) software takes cash register automation to a whole new level.
Due to breakthrough functionality, SIMMS’ POS makes it easy to setup, manage and process sales transactions for your retail outlet. You can spend more time to focusing on enhancing your customers’ shopping experience.
You can track customer purchases and habits, administration, charge account management and shelf printing included in one seamless integrated solution. Imagine powerful accounting capabilities, enhanced inventory control space management all being offered in one system.
You can also:
- Secure cash transactions
- Install, manage and operate with ease
- Improve sales productivity
- Grow your business as your company grows
- Gain the tools necessary to increase sales and gain greater profits
- Automate your business quickly and easily
- Make the task of taking daily inventory of stock simple
- Expand customer and vendor management with ease
SIMMS’ POS is a full featured point of sale software solution that seamlessly integrates with the rest of the SIMMS modular package to combine functionality and information for more effective cash management. Information is displayed in a familiar Windows graphical format that is known for its incredible flexibility and simplicity.
Providing a true small-to-large market retail business system, it is designed from the ground up to be a complete retail business management solution. Created for both today’s and tomorrow’s retail environment, it offers you the cutting edge technology and the instant integration that will lead your business into the future.
Achieve the growth you need to succeed in the future with SIMMS’ POS.
SIMMS 2017 Inventory Management software accurately tracks all items in inventory and maintains a lean supply chain. It sports a fully-functional CRM to help manage your relationships with your clients, while featuring a full suite of financial features (such as the general ledger) that helps to track revenue, spending, accounts payables and accounts receivables.
SIMMS 2017 can help users see their current condition in stark terms and real numbers. Unbridled amounts of money spent on intangibles can lead to a business descending into failure. An adage long used as a quick indication of fiscal health still rings true: “If your output exceeds your income, your upkeep will be your downfall”.
With rich analytical tools that provide all the indicators you need to make sound, progressive decisions, SIMMS 2017 is available for a free trial at any time.
SIMMS 2017 Vol. 2 is due for release soon. Please stay tuned…
SIMMS Inventory Management provides you the features you require to perform and streamline physical inventory counts. Integrating numerous Stock Count features with our stock management system with data collectors help your stock-counters gain efficiency and speed by scanning barcodes instead of hand-writing quantity details on a clipboard. SIMMS compares its quantities with the details from your data collector to determine any variance that may have occurred. Then review discrepancies prior to finalizing your Stock Count to see if you need to conduct a re-count.
SIMMS Stock Counting features include:
– Create adjustment documents can be created from the stock counts and are recorded and linked to the stock counts for a comprehensive audit trail.
– Decide if you want your physical count to match the theoretical stock at the beginning of an adjustment or you can decide to “zero out” your stock for all items prior to beginning the count.
– Freeze stock from being used while the count is taking place or opt to do a “snapshot” (in order to reduce the interruption to operations).
– Import physical quantity details using data collectors or enter them manually.
– Item quantity details and system costs can be hidden from your stock-counters to help you ensure more accurate counts. Inventory values can be displayed at any time to managers who need this information.
– Print a Variance Report for viewing the discrepancies in the physical and system quantities in terms of percentages, units of measure, and/or values.
– Produce Stock Count documents easily and quickly created for specific items and stock bins making it possible for you to instantly compare physically-counted item quantities to the “system quantity” at that moment in SIMMS.
– Track stock counts in stages that match your current workflow. Stock-counters can enter the data, have it reviewed by managers and then accounting staff can make the final adjustments.
Let SIMMS manage your stock counting concerns today with its built-in speed and accuracy. Give it a free trial here: http://simmssoftware.com/inventory-software/Download-Trial.aspx
Inventory consumption, items that sell least or sell most, items that depreciate as they sit unsold on the warehouse shelves, or pieces that seem to require more repairs or replacements than do others — all these concerns can lead to much-needed changes imparted by managers and department heads. Complete information is the answer to the challenge for those whose jobs require swift and easy adjustments to make profits maximized and overhead costs limited. Making decisions remains both complete and easy with SIMMS Inventory software.
When systems compile information from a database, they merely grab values that are needed for time-worn formulas. With SIMMS, built-in reports can be customized to link to information that may not be included in those standard formulas. These customized views often produce the best and most useful data. SIMMS also enables you to choose your own preferred versions of the standard screens you use most, and familiarity with them adds to the speed and accuracy you can establish and maintain with the software.
Give SIMMS 2017 a free trial today by clicking here: http://simmssoftware.com/inventory-software/Download-Trial.aspx
Enormous numbers of backorders at one time can be processed by using the Fulfillment Manager or a simple few backordered items by employing SIMMS’ Backorder Manager. Once you begin using it, you will always be aware of what your customers are waiting for as well as what the current stock status is, while you gain the ability to fulfill your customer backorders.
With SIMMS, you can:
– Create Backorder Fill Reports to let you see what orders can be filled using your current stock
– Easily review your fulfillment requirements and take action for hundreds and thousands of orders at once when you use the feature-rich Fulfillment Manager
– Employ the Fulfillment Manager to review your sales demand and smoothly fill huge numbers of sales orders at one time, generate purchase orders to fill shortages, and transfer items in from alternate locations to fulfill the requirements.
– Generate Purchase Orders for your backorders at any time, and receive their contents all at once or in partial allotments
– Print Backorder Status reports to let you know where your stock falls short and which orders are yet to be fulfilled.
The solution to your backorder challenges are at your fingertips with SIMMS Inventory/Accounting software. For a free trial of SIMMS, click here: http://simmssoftware.com/inventory-software/Download-Trial.aspx
With SIMMS, you can interface to the most advanced ASP.NET shopping cart software on the planet.
SIMMS StoreFront offers secure, feature-rich e-commerce shopping cart solutions for multi-channel online sales, featuring integration with leading Accounting, Point of Sale, and Fulfillment systems like SIMMS Software. And we offer the professional services to help setup, customize, operate, and market your online store. Whether you’re a small merchant just getting started or a high-volume seller looking to streamline and upgrade your online operations, SIMMS StoreFront has an e-commerce solution to meet your needs.
SIMMS Inventory Management ERP system integration enables a seamless link between online shopping carts and offline processes. SIMMS StoreFront e-commerce platform solution integrating our new SIMMS StoreFront shopping cart platform with SIMMS Inventory Management and Accounting Software as well as CRMUnleashed systems. These new offerings enable online merchants to integrate many of their important offline systems with their online operations, streamlining the processes and reducing the costs associated with growing their online sales channels.
Analysts have recently noted that in order to be successful online, retailers must replace existing disconnected shopping cart software with new e-commerce platforms that integrate seamlessly with other critical back office systems. By offering integrations that allow merchants to synchronize their online and offline processes, including order details, inventory, product and customer information, SIMMS StoreFront is leading the market in addressing this demand.
Give SIMMS 2016 a free try today here: http://simmssoftware.com/inventory-software/Download-Trial.aspx