SIMMS Business Accounting Software is a series of robust applications covering all areas of accounting business management. The accounting software is designed for businesses with 10-1,000 employees and boasts an advanced financial management solution, which forms the foundation for the entire suite of applications. SIMMS Accounting Software also boasts the following features: advanced budgeting, multicurrency management, currency trader management, advanced allocations, fixed asset management and cash management.
More SIMMS Accounting Software Features:
- Accounts Receivable: Gain complete control of your receivables and invoicing processes and add automatic calculations to your procedure to avoid errors and duplicate entries. SIMMS Accounting Software effectively automates and manages any business’s collection process thus improving cash flow and customer satisfaction.
- Accounts Payable: SIMMS Accounting Software has several options that will streamline the approval process, automate vendor related tasks and simplify voucher entries to make any business run more efficiently.
- General Ledger: The SIMMS General Ledger features allow any business to process intercompany transactions, establish flexible accounting periods and budgets and perform future postings. SIMMS Accounting Software puts a business in control of financial data by providing quick access to critical data.
- Banking, Bank Rec and Cash Management: This module of SIMMS Accounting Software allows for automatic cash transacations and secure record keeping. This accounting software allows for quick and accurate reconciliations of all bank accounts as well as perform bank transactions with accuracy.
- Canadian Payroll: Easypay Payroll is a Canadian software product developed and supported in Canada. Easypay is ideal for small to medium-sized businesses and SIMMS Software offers a direct interface to this Canadian Payroll solution.
- Quickbook Links: QuickBooks users can view SIMMS Invoices, Credits, Sales Summary, Payments, Bills, and other transactions for any linked contact.
- Multicurrency Management: Maintain an unlimited number of currencies and exchange rate schedules, leveraging the ability to update exchange rates daily, and post realized and unrealized gains or losses due to currency fluctuations.
SIMMS Accounting Software is fully customizable and flexible and can meet any business’s needs whether a small or large business. SIMMS Accounting Software works in conjunction with existing software. Get a free accounting software demonstration now.
As seen in the previous post SIMMS Inventory Software can more than handle all E-commerce functions and easily aligns a business’s online operations with their offline ones. SIMMS Invdentory Software is more powerful than any other ecommerce software solution out there. Here are some more featured of the inventory software.
An online business can easily import products from XML and Excel making existing files easy to import and customize in SIMMS. SIMMS also supports a gift registry feature that can also be made anonymous; along with this comes the Wish List feature. SIMMS Inventory Software also has a multilingual feature allowing an online store to dynamically run-time language switching.
Everyone knows that the buzz word in ecommerce and any online store today is search engine! SIMMS Inventory Software allows your ecommerce website to be search engine friendly, which means more visits to your online store, which means more sales. A few of the search engine features SIMMS Ecommerce Software Solution offers:
- EVERY product, category, and department page can have their own custom search engine meta tags (title, keywords, description, no script blocks, etc)…
- Static Product & Category Pages: Designed to allow search engines to fully crawl and index EVERY product & category page in your store.
- Google Xml Site Maps Supported: a direct Google search engine submission method sanctioned by Google
- Yahoo! Xml Site Maps Supported: a direct Yahoo! search engine submission method sanctioned by Yahoo
- Fully dynamic page titles, and search engine meta-tags
- Here is how SIMMS Ecommerce Software Solutions will benefit your online customers:Customer can view Order History
- Customer has address book
- Customer can easily re-order any prior order
- Multiple billing/shipping addresses per customer (similar to Amazon.com style checkout)
- Recurring orders (e.g. for auto ship products, monthly subscription fees, monthly service type products, etc
- Skip account creation on checkout
Another benefit to your online customer is the fact that SIMMS Ecommerce Solutions allow a myriad of payment options for your customer:
- Credit Cards (Accept Credit Cards in Real Time: Cards can be processed & verified in real-time, or you can delay processing until a later time)
- Check By Mail
- e-Checks (Authorize.net and Itransact gateways)
- Purchase Order
- PayPal Express
- Request For Quote
- MicroPay (this is also referred to as a Purse). Customer can put money in an account, and then purchase against it, or add to their balance
- Gift Cards (coming soon)
To see even more benefits of SIMMS Ecommerce Software Solution go to our site and receive your free invenotry software demo today!
Do you want your online store to run more effeciently? Do you want a one-stop software solution that is feature-rich and offers shopping cart solutions for multi-channel online sales? SIMMS Inventory Management Software solution allows integration with leading accounting, point of sale and fullfilment systems like SIMMS Inventory Software. KCSI offers all professional services to help you set up your online store; this includes customization, operations and marketing.
Whether you’re a small merchant just getting started or a high volume seller looking to streamline and upgrade your online operations, SIMMS StoreFront has an e-commerce solution to meet your needs. SIMMS E-Commerce Software Solution allows an online business to fully integrate its offline systems with its online operations allowing for greater efficiency and lower operations costs. By offering integrations that allow merchants to synchronize their online and offline processes, including order details, inventory, product and customer information, SIMMS StoreFront is leading the market in addressing this demand.
General Features of SIMMS Ecommerce Software Solution:
- Store management done by admin control panel on web site
- Provides complete web site solution, including shopping cart, content management, customer management etc
- Unlimited Products
- Unlimited number of Content/HTML (topic) pages
Product Categorization Features:
- Unlimited Number of categories & departments.
- Categories and Departments can be fully nested to any level desired (e.g. sub-categories, sub-departments)
- Supports cross-matrix of products by category and department. E.g. a product can be mapped to the shoe category, in the women’s department
- Products can be mapped to more than one category or department
- Paged browsing for categories and sections: Keeps page size small, and optimizes user experience.
- Customers have the option to “view all” on any page
- Category, Department, and Manufacturer “names” can be renamed (e.g. “Brochures”, “Products”, “Car Parts”, whatever you need that is appropriate for your unique store site products
- Disable buy buttons for specific products
- Set Site to Wholesale Only (Prices not shown to general site customers)
SIMMS Ecommerce Software Solution fully supports all PayPal payment systems (PayPal Website Payments Pro, PayPal Express Checkout and regular PayPal).
SIMMS Ecommerce Software Solution takes care of all of your shipping needs. Some of the shipping options featured in SIMMS are:
- Calculate Shipping By Order Total
- Calculate Shipping By Order Weight
- Calculate Shipping By Order Weight & Zip code Zone
- Calculate Shipping By Order Total & Zip code Zone
- Calculate Shipping By Fixed Item Shipping Costs
- Calculate Shipping By Fixed Percent of Order Total
- Specify All Orders As Free Shipping
- Real Time Rates (FedEx, DHL, UPS, USPS)
SIMMS Ecommerce Software Solution is a robust solution for all businesses selling online. Having one softare solution to streamline your offline processes with your online operations will increase efficiency and lower operation costs. More Ecommerce Software Solutions features to follow.
Bar coding is one of the most essential aspects of inventory control. SIMMS Inventory Management Software aids businesses in all their bar coding needs, from thermal and dot matrix bar code printers to 2D bar code printers and 2D data collectors, SIMMS Inventory Software helps you make the business decisions when it comes to your bar coding needs.
SIMMS offers bar coding hardware and customized bar coding solutions. SIMMS bar code module will increase your efficiency while lowering costs all the while making your inventory control more accurate. SIMMS offers the most sophisticated barcode, label-making module in the industry. Whether it is bar code labels to be printed for one specific serialized item or for entire categories, SIMMS is compatible with plain laser printers, specialized dot matrix printers and thermal bar code printers.
SIMMS Inventory Management Software provides all types of businesses with all of their bar coding needs…here is the SIMMS advanatge:
- easily print serialized barcodes from our easy to use barcode interface
- printing barcodes to include your items manufacturer lot numbers is a snap in the barcode manager
- Easily print Apparel item barcodes for every item on a receipt of goods on-the-fly
- printing apparel item tags can be accomplished very easily from within the barcode manager
- printing barcodes for all items from a receipt of goods is as easy as 1-2-3
- print barcodes for an entire category of items with the press of a button in the barcode manager
- we support several barcode formats, and you can easily export your labels to an external crystal report for easy adjustments and layout changes.
- printing location barcoded labels can be completed with ease eithor by adding one location at a time to the barcode printing wizard or all locations in your system. Location lables enable you the capabilities of scanning your location codes during your transactions or on the warehouse floor using a handheld data collector make inventory management much easier by eliminating the possiblility of user error.
- 2D barcoding is here to stay. yes that is fact. Well never fear we can handle that requirement as well, you have the abilitiy to select what information should be included in your 2D barcode for example, (item number, item description, upc code, qty, mfg lot and much more), you can also set the 2D barcode escape code parameters using the advanced barcode printer setup .
Get your free SIMMS Software demo today and see the SIMMS difference for yourself.
SIMMS Inventory Management Software allows you to turn data into valuable information for your company’s decision makers easily and the way you want it. SIMMS has a wide range of reports that are completely customizable and flexible for your own business’s needs.
Here is how SIMMS Inventory Management Software can help you in the areas of analytics and reporting:
Focus on the financial data you need to make better business decisions by including or restricting report content that is relevant to your organization’s reporting needs.
Gain deep visibility
Achieve a detailed view into your accounting transactions and enable deep analysis with capabilities to organize data hierarchically for multi-level reporting.
Take control of your accounting processes
Define the information that is important to your business and analyze financial data by whatever criteria you require.
Find and analyze transactions with precision across your entire organization with seamless integration available in KCSI Business Solutions–SIMMS® General Ledger, Receivables, Payables, Inventory, Sales Order Processing, Purchase Order Processing, Kitting and other options.
Transform your KCSI Business Solution – SIMMS data into presentation-quality information so you can make better business decisions, with compelling views of business data created easier and faster than ever before.
Explore and see for yourself
Explore our web site to learn more about SIMMS Inventory Management Program and download a free, fully-functional 15-day SIMMS Inventory Software trial copy.
There are many benefits to every business for managing inventory properly. SIMMS Inventory Control Software makes controlling your inventory easy and can be customized for any type of business of any size. You can feel safe knowing that SIMMS software can easily handle a business that does $99 billion/year in sales. To stay on top of your business your inventory data must be at your fingertips and be accurate at all times.
SIMMS Inventory Control Software is so powerful that it can allow you to carry just the right amount of stock so you don’t need to carry safety stock. You can set reorder points with SIMMS and the software can automatically generate purchase orders when stock is needed to be ordered.
To be a market leader a superior inventory software solution with advanced features like lot control, Kitting, Serial Number tracking and ERP automation that is dependable is critical. We know this from experience; having blown up some of our competitor’s software solutions ourselves. From our single user version to the 3000+ user SQL Client-Server Edition, SIMMS Inventory Control Software is the high-performance inventory control and accounting system you’ll never outgrow. SIMMS Inventory Management Software lets you:
- Track your stock items and non stock items not only do you have the capabilities of tracking your inventory items with ease but you can also define miscellaneous items and charges in the system giving you the added ability of configuring not for stock items and service charges like labor, travel time etc.
- Achieve 99% inventory accuracy with leading-edge auto ID/barcode technologies to track inventory and ensure disciplined inventory rotation, including expiration date, lot control and serial number tracking.
- Simple Inventory Adjustments easily change stock counts for specific items in specific locations adjusting serial numbers and manufacturer lots as needed without the need to do physical counts for entire locations.
- Physical Count Adjustments The physical counts interface is likely the easiest to use in the industry and makes all the behind-the-scenes accounting entries necessary to update assigned inventory accounts and maintain your inventory costing method whether it’s FIFO, LIFO or Average Cost.
- Audit Trail Capabilities, with SIMMS Inventory Software not only do you have the historical data available at your finger tips to tell you how an item got where it is but you can run an audit on a specific widget for its entire live cycle down to the specific serial number, user serial number, expiration date or manufacturer lot.
- Easy Item Transfers you can transfer individual widgets with specific serial number, user serial number, expiration date or manufacturer lots or a bunch of items from one location to another with ease.
- Maximize use of warehouse space with the ability to define item default locations and automatic reorder points.
- Optimize pick labor efficiency and accuracy and improve customer order fulfillment rates with advanced picking techniques for pick and pass and batch picking activities all with scan confirmation both in the Windows mobile version of SIMMS and the main SIMMS software system.
- Satisfy customer demand for integrated value-added services such as kitting, phantom kitting, bills and work orders, compliance labeling and Customized EDI, through the SIMMS Software integrated approach to distribution.
- Eliminate costly, labor-intensive inventory discrepancies between multiple inventory databases and batch-oriented systems
- Customize your transaction menus you can even customize your transaction menus per computer enabling you to define what options you wish to be available over and above security settings.
- Enhanced Reporting reports can be generated to provide the information you desire including accurate inventory cost reports, stock status reports, sales analysis, purchasing analysis and more, the reports can be exported to pdf, excel or text format in order to empower you with the capabilities to share your reports with your customers with ease. KCSI can also customize your reports for a fee.
- Control your prices and costs easily define unique Vendor Costs and part numbers per Vendor/item, and configure up to 12 price levels for each item or use % discounts per quantity purchased levels.
- SKU Management configure complexed automated SKU Generation, empowering SIMMS with the functionality to automatically assign your items SKU codes based on whatever formula you configure in the SKU Manager.
- Free yourself from your desk With the SIMMS Windows mobile 5 program you can process Invoices, sales orders, receipts of goods, item transfers and physical counts on a remote Windows Mobile compatible device in batch or live wireless mode. You also have the freedom to print your sales orders via Bluetooth or IP printer right from the wireless windows mobile device.
- Easy Barcoding print barcode labels for your items, customers or locations with easy through SIMMS software.