SIMMS Inventory Management provides you the features you require to perform and streamline physical inventory counts. Integrating numerous Stock Count features with our stock management system with data collectors help your stock-counters gain efficiency and speed by scanning barcodes instead of hand-writing quantity details on a clipboard. SIMMS compares its quantities with the details from your data collector to determine any variance that may have occurred. Then review discrepancies prior to finalizing your Stock Count to see if you need to conduct a re-count.
SIMMS Stock Counting features include:
– Create adjustment documents can be created from the stock counts and are recorded and linked to the stock counts for a comprehensive audit trail.
– Decide if you want your physical count to match the theoretical stock at the beginning of an adjustment or you can decide to “zero out” your stock for all items prior to beginning the count.
– Freeze stock from being used while the count is taking place or opt to do a “snapshot” (in order to reduce the interruption to operations).
– Import physical quantity details using data collectors or enter them manually.
– Item quantity details and system costs can be hidden from your stock-counters to help you ensure more accurate counts. Inventory values can be displayed at any time to managers who need this information.
– Print a Variance Report for viewing the discrepancies in the physical and system quantities in terms of percentages, units of measure, and/or values.
– Produce Stock Count documents easily and quickly created for specific items and stock bins making it possible for you to instantly compare physically-counted item quantities to the “system quantity” at that moment in SIMMS.
– Track stock counts in stages that match your current workflow. Stock-counters can enter the data, have it reviewed by managers and then accounting staff can make the final adjustments.
Let SIMMS manage your stock counting concerns today with its built-in speed and accuracy. Give it a free trial here: http://simmssoftware.com/inventory-software/Download-Trial.aspx