SIMMS 2107 provides the easy translation of your data into meaningful, practical information. Using a broad range of flexible analytics, budgeting and reporting options, you can consolidate everything from complex analysis to the simplest reports into data to gain a true advantage over your competition. The wealth of information you have within your company systems needs to make its way into the hands of the right personnel.
Gain Deeper Visibility
Achieve a detailed view into your accounting transactions and enable deep analysis with capabilities to organize data hierarchically for multi-level reporting. Take control of your accounting processes
Find and analyze transactions with precision across your com-plete organization with seamless integration available in KCSI’s Business Solutions: SIMMS’ General Ledger, Receivables, Payables, Inventory, Sales Order Processing, Purchase Order Processing, Kitting and other options.
Improve Your Decision-Making
Focus on the financial data you need to make better business decisions by including or restricting report content that is relevant to your organization’s reporting needs.
Transform Your KCSI Business Solution Data
SIMMS data can be transformed into presentation-quality information so you can make better business decisions, with compelling views of business data created easier and faster than ever before.
Give SIMMS 2017 a free trial here: http://simmssoftware.com/inventory-software/Download-Trial.aspx
2900 B.C. – The Phoenicians develop an alphabet. The Sumerians develop cuneiform writing-pictographs of accounts written on clay tablets. The Egyptians develop hieroglyphic writing.
1775 B.C. – The Greeks use a phonetic alphabet written from left to right.
1400 B.C. – Oldest record of writing in China, on bones.
1270 B.C. – The first encyclopedia is written in Syria.
900 B.C. – The very first postal service, for government use, in China.
776 B.C. – First recorded use of homing pigeons used to send a message the winners of the Olympic Games to Athenians.
530 B.C. – The Greeks start the very first library.
170 B.C. Papyrus rolls and early parchments made of dried reeds-first portable and light writing surfaces.
100 B.C. – Human messengers on foot or horseback common in Egypt and China with messenger relay stations built. Sometimes fire messages used instead of humans.
14 A.D. – The Romans establish postal services.
37 – Heliographs: Roman Emperor Tiberius uses mirrors to send messages.
105 – Tsai Lun of China invents paper as we know it. Many say that this, along with the invention of the wheel, were what changed the world the most.
The advantages of choosing KCSI Software are numerous. Here are just some of them:
- Current .NET technology – KCSI employs Microsoft’s most recent .NET capabilities, adding software flexibility and long-lasting compatibility.
- Current Database Technologies – KCSI always employs the most current SQL Server technology, enhancing its data security, greater scalability and higher stability as a software solution.
- Design by business owners like yourself– KCSI software is designed for business owners by business owners.
- Instant Market Leadership – For more than two decades, KCSI has served numerous organizations in many different businesses.
- Quick Return On Investment– KCSI software brings a high and rapid return on investment by improving your revenues, inventory control and business efficiency, all the while keeping your inventory management costs low.
- Rapid Enhancement Roll-Ups – With KCSI, any free SIMMS enhancement request will be added to the upcoming releases, or, if you need a modification now, we can tailor the software to your needs with very little extra cost, giving you immediate results.
- Short Installation – KCSI needs only a tiny implementation cycle –from two days to a week. This is a major reason KCSI software is popular in developing nations.
- Simple Report Customization and Export Functionality– KCSI helps you to export and customize all reports within the program in addition to add your own reports to fit whatever unique needs you may have. Using Crystal Reports, you can make and/or modify new/existing reports.
- Speedy Growth and Improvement – KCSI software goes through rapid change, enhancements, adjustments and growth to suit your demands.
- Versatile Financing Options – KCSI provides attractive leasing options to give the flexibility you need in acquiring not only the SIMMS software solution but that desired hardware to run your business more efficiently.
To learn more, visit www.kcsi.ca today.
SIMMS 2017’s Serial Number Tracking system manages an unlimited amount of serial numbers from the time they are received into inventory until the time they are issued. This information is permanently recorded in the system, allowing inventory control personnel access to a wealth of historical and validation information.
The information maintained by the Serial Number Tracking system is extremely helpful when returning a defective item to your vendor or when verifying a returned item from your customer. There will be no more endless searching through filing cabinets when you have the SIMMS Inventory Management system. Instead, the information is right at your fingertips, saving you both time and money.
SIMMS Serial Number features:
- Assign serial numbers to items during or immediately following receipt of goods.
- Assign serial numbers to your finished kit builds.
- Assign up to two unique serial numbers per item.
- Automatically generate your serial numbers or secondary user serial numbers with ease.
- Drill down and view serial numbers related to items received or transferred and/or sold.
- Easily assign serial numbers for kit components during a kit build.
- Easily assign/sell serial numbers during or following the invoice.
- Easily integrate barcode reader for items with serial number barcodes.
- Easily select serial numbers during an inventory transfer.
- Report on serial number activity by date, location or serial number.
- Serial numbers can be entered/sold randomly or sequentially.
- Trace a serial number in the system in little time.
- Track specific cost by serial number sold.
Give SIMMS a free trial today for your serial number needs: http://simmssoftware.com/inventory-software/Download-Trial.aspx
At KCSI, our experienced development team creates and develops a wide range of software for numerous professionals and industry leaders. With over two decades of expertise, we build custom packages to answer the requirements of those who opt for our services. From business applications to management solutions, we specialize in developing innovative software products for commercial outlets and other software and technology companies.
Our robust technical skillset and extensive experience developing custom software solutions across a range of platforms and technologies enable us to provide everything our customers need in a reasonable time at a reasonable price.
Contact email@example.com today to learn more about how KCSI can help your software needs.
SIMMS POS (Point of Sale) software takes cash register automation to a whole new level.
Due to breakthrough functionality, SIMMS’ POS makes it easy to setup, manage and process sales transactions for your retail outlet. You can spend more time to focusing on enhancing your customers’ shopping experience.
You can track customer purchases and habits, administration, charge account management and shelf printing included in one seamless integrated solution. Imagine powerful accounting capabilities, enhanced inventory control space management all being offered in one system.
You can also:
- Secure cash transactions
- Install, manage and operate with ease
- Improve sales productivity
- Grow your business as your company grows
- Gain the tools necessary to increase sales and gain greater profits
- Automate your business quickly and easily
- Make the task of taking daily inventory of stock simple
- Expand customer and vendor management with ease
SIMMS’ POS is a full featured point of sale software solution that seamlessly integrates with the rest of the SIMMS modular package to combine functionality and information for more effective cash management. Information is displayed in a familiar Windows graphical format that is known for its incredible flexibility and simplicity.
Providing a true small-to-large market retail business system, it is designed from the ground up to be a complete retail business management solution. Created for both today’s and tomorrow’s retail environment, it offers you the cutting edge technology and the instant integration that will lead your business into the future.
Achieve the growth you need to succeed in the future with SIMMS’ POS.
KCSI helps you define your ideal customized software solution by:
- Adjustment of the workload on your business team
- Best choice for audit trail implementation
- Constant communication and reassessment
- Improvement of your workflow’s best and worst features
- Replacement of manual processes (wherever possible)
- Workflow automation, consolidation and streamlining
KCSI uses a team-based, customer-centric approach to build the most efficient and accurate solutions for your unique needs. The ultimate goal is always a profit-improving, productivity-increasing, easy-to-use software solution.
Contact KCSI today to learn today how customized software will get you closer to the solutions to your challenges than most of the off-the-shelf packages can. Visit www.kcsi.ca today.
SIMMS 2017 Inventory Management software accurately tracks all items in inventory and maintains a lean supply chain. It sports a fully-functional CRM to help manage your relationships with your clients, while featuring a full suite of financial features (such as the general ledger) that helps to track revenue, spending, accounts payables and accounts receivables.
SIMMS 2017 can help users see their current condition in stark terms and real numbers. Unbridled amounts of money spent on intangibles can lead to a business descending into failure. An adage long used as a quick indication of fiscal health still rings true: “If your output exceeds your income, your upkeep will be your downfall”.
With rich analytical tools that provide all the indicators you need to make sound, progressive decisions, SIMMS 2017 is available for a free trial at any time.