The next goal of computing:
As inventory management moves into the future, a vast number of companies are moving in the direction of cloud computing. While use of cloud software shows a lowered expenditure and a quicker ROI, there are other advantages to its use.
The real-time inventory monitoring is a part of the efficiency to be gained from a cloud system. Changes in one place cause an update in numerous other places in the system. Greater access and accuracy lead to confidence in the system and reliance on its features. Tracking products and supplies then generating reports based on the results are the mark of a fluid system. Remote login to up-to-the-minute data at any time in any department in any branch anywhere is the strength. Versatility in terms of equipment used to access the data is also a benefit – Blackberries, smartphones, tablets, all are supported by quality cloud systems.
Inventory programs in cloud format also increase inter-departmental communications and increase speed and efficiency. Restocking quantities and frequency, shipment status of customer orders, support information and progress, overall operations, as well as current fiscal data are all advantages gained by a cloud experience. Profit margins and break-even points are equally accessible and available.
From small to medium-sized businesses, another advantage to online systems is their availability and affordability when compared to OOTB (out of the box) systems. Features you need can be added to the interface and tools can be customized and prioritized. Sophistication, the capacity to increase sales, the improvement of efficiency and accuracy are the marks of any good inventory system and SIMMS 2017 Inventory Management software provides all the features mentioned above. Visit www.simmssoftware.com or email email@example.com today for more information.
Restaurant owners and operators have many concerns in their businesses. With SIMMS Inventory Management software, all possible details can be monitored and personnel can be informed in real time. From spices, condiments and food supplies to employee shifting, wages and benefits, KCSI’s SIMMS 2017 masters the tracking of all such concerns so that your food/service business can focus on customer satisfaction and increased sales.
If you want your best qualities to be enhanced and your present shortcomings overcome, contact KCSI today to learn how.
Technology has granted us all more time by creating shortcuts for us to manage our tasks and schedules in a more timely manner.
SIMMS Inventory Management software streamlines many of our necessary stock activities and time-management responsibilities into one package. You can prioritize tasks so that the most pressing issues are cleared from the deck first. You can set reorder points for items that are unique to each location in which they are stored. You can check on supply lead times to know which vendors have never let you down. You can manage your locations first within SIMMS before you commit to the redistribution of the stock in reality.
Contact KCSI today to learn more about how SIMMS can help you take mastery of your time concerns and make every accounting and inventory detail accurate and easy.
For your Vendor-Managed Inventory (VMI) system to succeed, concerns of both your sales force and your distributors need to be resolved.
Here’s a list of the principal ways that such issues can be addressed:
- Employ a complete working model of your proposed VMI model in an off-line instance before actually putting one in place at your company;
- Implement a start-up program with vendor-owned warehouses to prove that your system works, and then do the same later with a distributor-owned warehouse, once the distributor’s questions and concerns have been shown to be minor.
- Institute your sales team as marketers for the VMI model and initiate bonuses for them for each new client they bring in.
- Make the process palatable to manufacturers by including their promotions in your establishment/transition period.
- Use someone as a broker for the initial meetings you have with distributors, members of your sales team and vendors. Take their objective advice to heart and make sure the decisions address concerns of yours and those in your supply chain.
VMIs can only succeed if your supply chain contributes to a mutual benefit of your business and theirs. As an increasing number of companies gravitate into the VMI model, more information on how it works the best becomes available.
SIMMS 2017 is an evolving accounting and inventory package that embraces the VMI model. We at KCSI look forward to helping you achieve your VMI goals, with SIMMS as your primary package. Give SIMMS a free trial now here: http://simmssoftware.com/inventory-software/Download-Trial.aspx
SIMMS 2017 is the #1 cloud-based inventory solution for small business owners in the world today.
- Coordinate billing and ordering smoothly
- Exemplary customer support
- Run your business in the cloud
- Straightforward and simple to use
- Accept online payments with 13 payment gateways
- Create, send and manage your inventory online
- Stay informed with one-click reporting
- Track time and expenses
Give SIMMS 2017 a free trial today here: