SIMMS Inventory Management software permits users to quickly and easily implement pricing adjustments on a system-wide scale using five particular methods. Often administrators in inventory and accounting departments do not have the time to alter the prices of items one-at-a-time, and when their desired method of alteration is based upon a commonly-established system, SIMMS makes this seemingly daunting and time-consuming task as simple as a few clicks of the mouse.
The methods for global changes in SIMMS are as follows:
1) Dollar Markup – this method adds a specific dollar amount to the existing sales prices of the items.
2) Percent Markup – this method adds a specific percentage to the existing sales prices of the items.
3) Dollar Discount – this method subtracts a specific dollar amount from the existing sales prices of the items.
4) Percent Discount – this method subtracts a specific percentage from the existing sales prices of the items.
5) Percent Markup Pricing – this method increases the sales price for the items by adding a specific percentage onto the purchase cost of each item.
If users have one of the above methods in mind, a single entry on a single screen and a single mouse click will apply the change to every item in stock. This option is one of many streamlined features of SIMMS Inventory Management software that reduces usage time while increasing the bottom line for your business.