Growing from the Apparel Matrix established in previous versions, SIMMS 2012 has enhanced and new apparel features, including:
– A date filter has been added to the Apparel Stock Report.
– All styles for a specific item can be viewed as a group;
– All items that possess a particular style can be viewed as a group;
– All items of all styles within the system can be viewed as a group.
– Transactions are not just dedicated to apparel items; non-apparel items can now be included on the same invoice as apparel items;
– Purchase and Sales Orders, Quotes, Invoices, Receipts, Transfers, and Service & Return processes (RMAs and RTVs) all have the apparel matrix available and more robust in its application.
SIMMS 2012 Apparel features have brought it to the forefront of the clothing inventory market. Check out other features here to convince you that SIMMS is your choice for your apparel stock management.