SIMMS 2015’s Accounting Software solution is the smart solution for organizations looking to replace a stand-alone Accounting program with a comprehensive business management solution with built-in integrated accounting functionality. SIMM
SIMMS’ Accounting is particularly structured for medium- to large-sized mid-market businesses with 10 to 1,000+ personnel. It contains advanced financial management, which serves as the core for the entire suite of applications.
Beyond the solution’s central accounting functionality, SIMMS 2015 also includes advanced budgeting, advanced allocations, multi-currency management, currency trader management, advanced banking, budgeting, fixed asset management and cash management capabilities. It’s all you’ll need for accounting – and more.
• Accounts Payable: Our SIMMS Accounts Payable module provides a comprehensive solution for managing expenditures.
• Accounts Receivable: The SIMMS Accounts Receivable Module tracks receivables, plans cash flow and provides extensive information and reporting features to give you vital business insights to plan for the future.
• Banking: With SIMMS you can edit and add credit card and bank accounts, and easily enter deposits, transfer funds, enter cash, cheque or credit card transactions as well as reconciling cash and credit cards via bank reconciliation.
• Budgets: Maintain and enforce budgets with ease and transfer budget amounts from one account to another.
• Financial Reporting: SIMMS offers virtually unlimited financial reporting capabilities.
• Flexible Chart of Account Structure: Create account structure to fit your business needs using up to 30 characters and 10 segments.
• General Ledger: The SIMMS General Ledger module has many powerful features to help you efficiently manage your accounting.
• Multi-Currency: Process payments and invoices in multiple currencies.
• Sales Commissions: Calculating sales commissions due has never been easier. SIMMS can auto-calculate commissions based on either the AR receivable or the Transactional method.
For more information on how SIMMS 2015 can provide for your accounting needs, click here