Tracking the servicing you perform for customers in SIMMS 2013’s Servicing Module is fast, easy and comprehensive.
Check estimates, actuals and variances, while booking both time and materials with precision and ease. Vendors, items and schedules can be dedicated to the servicing process. The use of your inventory and staff is optimized, freeing you to attend to other work with confidence and accuracy.
Orders can be created to fill required repair demands and, when they are ultimately received into the system, they retain their dedication that you decided before you ordered them. This streamlines the flow of goods to your customers when stock otherwise might have been received into the system and grabbed for other jobs and projects.
SIMMS 2013 lets you do the following:
- Automatically adjust job costing as material prices fluctuate
- Comprehensive job costing and job billings
- Easily book labor and material to service jobs
- Improve the accuracy of the estimate process
- Integrated with Purchasing, Sales, AP, AR, G/L and inventory control
- Minimal data entry required to achieve actual costing
- Provide real time information to fine tune estimates and improve gross margins
- Track actual costing by job for comparison to estimate and detailed costs
- Track entire multi-legged projects including estimates, work orders, purchase orders,
invoices and key milestones
SIMMS 2013’s Job Costing promotes:
- Ability to flag potential problem jobs during production
- Actual cost summarized by cost group and compared to estimated costs
- Actual production cost information is captured
- By each job you can create estimates, purchase orders, service orders and invoicing
- Easy control over markups to give you more control over your profit margin
- Each cost is allocated to a job including inventory transfers, accounts payable, invoices, product receipts and labor hours
- Inquiry options for customer and job information
- Unlimited Job Costing Categories
- Use of the Job Change order management system