A robust Accounts Payable functionality is a critical area for every business. In SIMMS 2013 Inventory Management software, the Vendor window displays a list of all purchases and payments made by you from the selected vendor, letting you drill-down to each transaction and see all of its details with both ease and speed.
SIMMS 2013 also features the following:
• AP Report Generator: With the SIMMS AP Report Generator you can easily retrieve and report on the Accounts Payable information you need.
• Batch Cheque Processing: Process a batch of payments for existing invoices in your system with ease using our intelligent AP Batch Check Printing interface, which enables the selection of the invoices from the particular vendors that are to be included in the batch.
• Currency Trader: SIMMS Accounts Payable Module enables you to pay your multi-currency vendors through a 3rd party payment process or Currency Trader. It’s easy to track what was paid to a Currency Trader in one currency and what invoices/vendors and currencies employed by them to pay your vendors, as well as associating the payment with the vendor and invoice, thus enabling a flawless financial flow.
• Manual Cheque Entry: Write ‘on-the-fly’ checks in support of immediate invoice payments, or associate one payment with multiple existing bills or new ‘on-the-fly’ invoices with little effort.
• Payment Processing: The SIMMS Accounts Payable Module allows you to process payments for your vendors enabling payment by cash, cheque, credit card as well as applying existing credit toward it employing the easy-to-use Vendor Payment window.
SIMMS 2013’s Purchasing features keep your item details at hand, while partial orders can be processed quickly and users can make decisions based on any variances they observe. Accuracy in costing is always in mind so that users can receive the best deals possible on each successive acquisition. Aging of stock and all item details are mapped once they are entered into the system.