The Fulfillment Module was designed to work in conjunction with the Replenishment Module. Once a purchase order has been generated for the stock required to fill sales orders and the purchase order has been approved and received, the sales order is then listed in the Fulfillment Module waiting for the order to be picked and invoiced. Here the user can process all items on a sales order into an invoice or invoice individual items on a sales order. Also, the user has the option to invoice individual sales orders or automatically invoice all sales orders. This process is called “Recalculate Fill Quantity” (the fill quantity is the item’s quantity on a sales order).
SIMMS’ Fulfillment Module keeps all details of the stock you have ordered – or need to order – clear and concise so that you are not wasting extra time and money on stock the is not needed. Use this module to master your stock and your orders, all the while adding to the satisfaction of your customers and the efficiency of your stock management.
– Comprehensive picking lists can be generated once selected quantities have been either manually or automatically chosen.
– Fill quantities can be automatically filled using available stock or reset to zero, and can be recalculated at any time.
– Order selection has been made simple, and can be filtered by customer, categories, or items.
– Quantities of items already on purchase orders are displayed, avoiding the creation of duplicate orders for the required goods. Invoices that feature some or all fulfillment items can be generated, while any items that are already invoiced, or partially invoiced, are displayed.
– You can manually enter only the quantities they need, avoiding investment in superfluous stock thus saving the user time and money. Once the required amount of stock is known, purchase orders can be created for unavailable stock involved in the fulfillment process, either an item at a time, or by the batch of required items.
SIMMS’ Fulfillment Module can help your business succeed owing much to its hand-in-hand link with SIMMS’ comprehensive inventory management software. Visit www.simmssoftware.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org today for more information on how fulfillment can help you serve your customers with a much more accurate and higher standard than ever before.